Sunday, May 1, 2016

“”I Wanted To Slap Myself After My Insensitive Post On Tiwa Savage Yesterday” – Daddy Freeze.

Daddy Freeze has expressed grave regrets
over his “insensitive” post on Tiwa Savage
after her tell-all interview.
He says he feels like slapping himself after
he spoke with Tiwa Savage on phone.
He wrote:
I got off the phone with @tiwasavage last
night and I felt deflated. I went to bed
immediately after, but sleep was far from
me. I tossed and turned all night without
successfully getting one wink of sleep. The
45 minutes I spoke to her haunted me, and
our conversation replayed itself over and
over again.
She was so polite, a well brought up
Yoruba lady who was visibly hurt, but not
for once was she rude to me. Our
conversation was mostly in Yoruba and I
couldn’t help but notice that despite the
fact that she wasn’t happy with my
previous post, she still addressed me with
the ‘e’ the Yoruba tribe employ, when
speaking to older people. Her tone was
calm and she passed her message across to
me with the utmost courtesy, showcasing
her pristine upbringing. I sensed pain in
her voice and it was that pain that kept me
up. Tiwa is a good woman, a strong
woman. I could see that she still cared
about TJ when she asked if I had spoken to
him.
I’m going to be 40 in a few days, and if
there is anything I give myself credit for,
it’s the fact that I am a good judge of
character. What I felt when speaking to her
was genuine. I wanted to slap myself for
being bit insensitive in my last post but, I
guess it’s too late for regrets now, it’s gone
along with her interview and his posts,
into the unforgiving archives of the
Internet, never to be forgotten. As I started
my drive towards @coolfmlagos this
morning to preach on the gospel show
#PraiseJam where I will be speaking till
11am, it occurred to me that we all have to
stop blaming either party and focus on
praying for both of them. T billz and Tiwa
are both at a fragile state, and it is so
unfortunate that this matter has been
brought before a fanged public ready to
tear us all up for their amusement. Like
@official2baba said, don’t make jokes
about a serious matter, instead, remember
them in your prayers. I love you Tiwa, I
love you Billz, there is a light at the end of
this tunnel, GOD is your strength and he
will see you through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...