Friday, April 28, 2017

"I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND 2MONTH BEFORE I GOT SIGNED"-MAYORKUN

Mayorkun in an Interview with Planet TV when Asked.

What is the inspiration behind SADE?
Mayorkun:I didn't have any lady in mind when I was recording SADE I just sing based on what comes to my mind and  I add some verse based on personal Stuff.He said I broke up with my Girlfriend Two month Before I got signed to davido record label DMW(Davido music worldwide) due to the Nature of my job.He said I was working at a Bank  at that time and I didn't really have time for my Girlfriend then she said she can't continue the relationship with me then we broke up. 
 The Eleko crooner during the interview "Although music is my top priority for now but still you still Need a lady in your Life to live a fulfilled life"He said.

"I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY SADE" He added.
Mayorkun Adewale

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...