Monday, April 24, 2017

MY MOTHER IN LAW... EPISODE 11

MY MOTHER IN LAW....
.
EPISODE 11....
.
I was so excited bcos I didn’t expect to see her again,
the card she gave me, I misplaced it.
I approached her but she didn’t recognize me bcos of the way she threw her face aside when I got close to her table.
ME: hello, jummy..
JUMMY: sorry, who are you and how did you know my name?
ME: Does it mean you don’t remember my face again.
JUMMY : I’m sorry I don’t think we’ve met somewhere.
ME: Anyway,
sorry to disturb you.
** I turned to go back to my sit,
she called me back**
JUMMY : Tell me where did you know me from?
ME: I’m igwe,
Did you remember the day you had a flat tyre along Asaba express?
JUMMY : oh! I can remember, you’re the guy that helped me
change the tire right?
ME: yes.
JUMMY : wow! nice meeting you ** she brought out her hand to shake me **
ME: ** I brought out mine too and we had a Hand shook** Nice meeting you too.
JUMMY : Is Mr Paul your friend ** Mr Paul is the birthday celebrant**
ME: no ** I decided not to tell her that Mr Paul is my coworker since I told her am jobless**
one of my friend invited me here.
JUMMY : Alright. So where is your girlfriend you came with? ** smiled **
ME: My girlfriend ke?
JUMMY : yes now, is it a sin? Aren’t you matured to have one to yourself ?
ME: why not……. but I don’t do girlfriend stuff for now,
I just want to think ahead on how my future will be
whereas
I’m no more a teen to be doing girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.
what i should be thinking now is fiance.
JUMMY : haha……… you’re funny.
ME: where is your fiance you came with too?
JUMMY : I came alone. Do you live around here?
ME: is not far like that,
just a 10mins journey.
JUMMY : wow! ok….
** My phone started ringing,
when I checked, it was Val and i ignored bcos i know he is only calling to know where i am.
Jummy and i continued with our discussion.
At a point we exchanged our mobile number.
“please,
can we dance?” i asked her.
She started stammering and i continued pleading till she agreed.
We danced through out the dancing period till its 10pm.
She told me that she want to go and I followed her to where she parked her car.
We discussed a little before she drove off.
I went back to where I was sitting before I saw Jummy.
Val started asking me where did I went to and I told him every thing.
“I’ll like to see her” Val said. Yvonne look at Val. omo
women
love
jealousy
like
die!!!...
TBC

By Dhrmzzhy 

Follow us 

Subscribe to our email for latest update on the email page below




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...