Thursday, May 4, 2017

BANKY W SEND SOULFUL LETTER TO HIS LOVER ADESUWA

Banky W and adesuwa are both actors for a movie titled "Wedding party" where the duo get married in the movie.Now it seems movie is about to turn reality when the both of them decided to publicized their Affair. Oluwabankonle Wellington known as bankyW is a popular Rnb artist let the cat out of the bag in the following soulful letter to his lover Adesuwa.


Dear susu,

We crossed path 2 or 3 time in 2012 but I wasn't paying enough attention. Destiny was starring me in the face and I was too caught up in my hustle and paper chase.in June 2015 however god brought you my way again and this time I Really saw you.I was Smitten by your grace,aura and beauty .
Even though I didn't see to say a word that day because you were seated far across the room I immediately called my friend @captdemuren and I told him I have found my next girlfriend. LOL.he laughed.

I Asked about you from people your manager Isioma who I had worked with before and I googled you and stalked your Instagram.
But I don't like being hooked up so I decided to approach you myself by sliding into your DM a few days later I introduced myself and made some silly attempt to make you laugh and I told u I planned to become your Biggest Fan.Thank god you laughed at my silly jokes and accepting to be my friend.

At that time I was lying about only wanting to be your friend by the way I figured it was a safe place to start.
Since that DM I have spoken to you pretty much everyday for almost two years .it got to a point where my day won't  feel complete without speaking to you.I needed your friendship and still needed the bond we share.
I Knew during the process that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.I prayed Bout it everyday about it.but it took you a year and half to see things my way.but I knew all along I was just waiting for you to catch up.
"Am not sure what the future will bring but I am completely sure am ready to face it with you by my side".

What a interesting love story kudos to banky W.
Comment and share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...