Tuesday, May 16, 2017

MERCY AIGBE SPEAK ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE"

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has given an Exclusive interview Broadway TV on Surviving domestic Violence and why she stayed in her Marriage.
"He Beat me Consistently I stayed because I loved him and because everytime he beats me ,he beg and gets family and friends to beg me.He promised Regularly to change but he never did.when my husband  get angry,He goes Physical, not only to me but to Anyone. He has done that with my House help who Reported him to the police years ago.


I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me .I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together because I just wanted a Home.
"Mercy Aigbe said on why she want to leave noe the Actress said
"It's not like I wanted to walk away but I just feel like we need help. I spoke to my husband brother about it.I told him I was going to pack out for some time while my Husband seek Therapy. I just wanted to feel safe that is why I moved my things out.This Last Beating was Brutal."I actually thought I was going to die".
I am still sneezing and coughing blood even after 3week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...