Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Lil kesh open up about deportation from United state of America

It was in the news that popular singer Lil kesh was deported from the US.

Even though the report was quite sketchy,the singer never addressed the matter. So Askloaded3 team reached out to him over the report.

  In an exclusive chat with Askloaded3 correspondent the singer explained why he never addressed the issue. He simply said
" I was never deported from America the news is totally false and that's all I have to say I kept quite about the report to make a point which is that it's not true, if I had spoken it might have appeared I was shedding more light on the situation but it's true I was deported from America."

 However reacting to the Reekado Bank claim that he's a better musician than Lil Kesh. He simply said,
"I saw the video online where reekado said that he was better than me but I have nothing to say about that, I don't care about what anybody said and I don't have any feelings regarding what he said because am just in my own world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...