Friday, March 3, 2017

Question Of The Day:- If You Could Be A Lady For Just 1 Day, What’s The First Thing You’ll Do?


Hi Guys, Here is an interesting question for you all. If you woke up one morning and you fine yourself to have become a Lady, What would you do first? I know some guys will spit and pour out there mind over this issue – Make una sha take am sofree sofree. For Me:- I will just get a good guy that can do that thing very well *Ashawo* to make me cum so I can compare the Enjoyment with that of the Guys 🙂 If e sweet me pass when I dey as Man, Mehn – I no go change to Male again forever. What about you? – What is the first thing you’ll do? Drop your Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

3 In 1 Quality Mens Plain Trousers- Black + Navy Blue + Ash

Chinos in a cotton twill base cloth with button fly. Machine washable. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. the best offer @ pocket friendly prices. a m...